About the Mobile Version
The AccessPharmacy™ from McGraw-Hill mobile view features an essential portion of
the site’s content optimized for the unique size and speed constraints of mobile
browsers. To that end, the following content is available in this view:
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2009
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5e
- Updates and Topics in Evidence-Based Pharmacy Practice
- Quick Reference, utilizing content from Casarett & Doull's Essentials of Toxicology and Katzung’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Drug monographs and glossary definitions (via search)
To access this version of the site, you must log in using a My AccessPharmacy account name
and password created at www.accesspharmacy.com.
If you have not created such a profile, please visit the site on a nonmobile browser,
select the "My AccessPharmacy" tab, and follow the directions for creation of a
My AccessPharmacy account. Once complete, you may return to the mobile view and use that
username and password to access the site.
The AccessPharmacy mobile view is optimized for the following smartphone operating
systems: iPhone/iPhone 3G, Google’s Android, and BlackBerry Bold.